MULBERRY ST. SCARF
Peruvian wool is a rich fiber with the wildness of the highlands woven into it. It's soft, warm, and durable. This bulky yarn makes a chunky knit even cozier.
This scarf has some beautiful architecture, like its namesake Mulberry Street in Soho. Soft, breathable, and with a seed-stitch texture, it's bury-yourself-in-this comfy.
Mulberry St. Scarf is designed for cold winters and it's even a little romantic in the snow.
- Scarf measures 7.5 x 60" (20 x 150cm)
- Available in natural (pictured), black (pictured), camel, and white.
- Made from 100% Peruvian Highland wool, fair trade
- Knit-by-hand in New York City by the designer.
* Because this item is handmade and made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for me to make it before shipment. This ensures that your scarf is brand new, made exclusively for you, and knit with the utmost care.